PDA

View Full Version : thinking about becomibg a sponsor where and how

discus lover01
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 08:26 AM
hi i am thinking of becoming a sponsor and if someone from admin can contact me this would be good as i need to know where to send money to each month for this.
and also need to know whats expected as well.
thanks
bcarson1@bigpond.net.au

Merrilyn
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 08:54 AM
Hi discus lover01. Sponsorship is only open to a registered business with an ABN and registered place of business.

Whilst we welcome sponsors, we must abide by certain rules.

Further information can be found here:-

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8140

discus lover01
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 09:35 AM
Oh ok thats ok i wasnt sure as the other page i read didnt say this info thanks when i get shop going i will ask again then.This is the information i read from and thats why i asked the ? about it as it didnt say anything about ABN there on the latest news page is where i was reading this info
Thanks again
2. SPONSOR PACKAGE
(AU$16.50 per month, minimum 6 months)

(Special offer, 12 month package = AU$165.00)

If you are an aquatic-oriented business or individual wanting to gain exposure to customers in that market, the Sponsor Package is for you!

• This allows selling on ANY of the ADN sites and promotion of product or livestock.
• A custom Rank (SPONSOR), and if required a custom avatar.
• A custom banner created2 or provided banner1 placed in the ADN rotation.
• Permission to have a commercial banner in your signature.
• Special privilages on the ADN Classifieds, Auction and Directory websites.

thanks

Merrilyn
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 09:41 AM
We'll look forward to welcoming you on board then :P

You don't need to have a shop. Even a breeder with a home based business is eligible. The only real rule is that it has to be a registered business, with an ABN.

Cheers.

discus lover01
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 10:28 AM
thats cool i will do it in the next few months after i get some things settled here and when i do it it may well be a home based business at first but at present i have hands tied and just selling some fish for my mate who breeds.
thanks for info lady also as i cant pm anyone thats why i posted on i did make a mistake and forgot to delete a trial website off the link page and i didnt realise it was sending out on the bottom of pm's and i apologise for this i have just been playing around with designing a website for when i am ready and up and running and again i do apologise for this mistake i made.
thanks
brett

Merrilyn
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 11:10 AM
No problems Brett. We'll be glad to have you as a sponsor as soon as you get things sorted :P