PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Breeding pairs... pictures included!

kevkoi
Sat Sep 18, 2004, 12:30 AM
OK, here are the breeding pairs on SUPER SPECIAL!!!

White swan breeding pair - $150/pr
Golden pigeon snakskin pair - $150/pr
Cobalt blue pair - $150/pr

First come, first serve basis..... will not reserve the fish unless paid for.

Interstate customers, I would suggest calling SLS directly (02-93155288) with your credit card details. (u will need to fax over *02-93155388* a written order with all the credit card details to be able to process the payment.... please note a $50/box shipping charge to the East Coast of Australia applies to interstate customers)

Brad
Sat Sep 18, 2004, 01:36 AM
Nice fish

parasite
Sat Sep 18, 2004, 03:40 AM
some very nice fish

africandiscus
Sat Sep 18, 2004, 10:09 PM
White swan breeding pair - $150/pr
Golden pigeon snakskin pair - $150/pr
Cobalt blue pair - $150/pr

Does that mean it is a $150 per fish and you have to buy the pair($300 in total)?

kevkoi
Sat Sep 18, 2004, 11:43 PM
NO.. it means for $150 you get 2 fish!!! The male and female... both, which have bred and raised young in Penang.

sunshinediscus
Sun Sep 19, 2004, 08:25 AM
Great deal Kev :shock:

Rod

www.lewisdiscus.com

mtchye
Sun Sep 19, 2004, 04:12 PM
Hi Kev,

Nice deals you've got going on. Are these the last 3 breeding pairs at this price available (i noticed that you had other posts up with no pics) or are there more?

I would like to purchase the pigeon snakeskins, and maybe other pairs if you could get pics of any other pairs.

Do you know how much shipping to Perth would be roughly?

Cheers
Vincent

mtchye
Mon Sep 20, 2004, 01:09 AM
Just gave SLS a ring. Unfortunately they will only sell to walk in customers until the end of the week. If the discus are still there by Saturday then us interstaters get a sniff... :(

Well if they aren't sold to a walk in by then Kev, I will definitely buy the golden pigeon snakeskin pair. Let me know if you need cc details or anything like that.

:)

clowes69
Tue Sep 21, 2004, 12:49 PM
Hey mtchye,

if ur getting the scorpion pair, ill get the cobalt pair and we could share postage (if there not sold i guess)

let me know your moves, cheers

steve

oops i didnt c that ur in perth, well let me know wat ur buying cause im keen to get a pair aswell

flukes
Tue Sep 21, 2004, 02:39 PM
what pair you after cause ill share shippiing if i can get the pigeon snakes..

mtchye
Tue Sep 21, 2004, 06:23 PM
Hehe guys well I really want the pigeon snakes... I dont know if it counts for anything that I posted interest first on this forum or not. Regardless at that price I doubt it will pass under the radar of a walkin customer this week lol..

Ah well, I was told that this would be an ongoing thing and besides, after looking through more pics I've got my sights set on some other discus as well... damn SLS, this will not be good on my bank balance :(

clowes69
Tue Sep 21, 2004, 11:01 PM
hey flukes,

i'll get the cobalt pair if ur getting the other pair. im not interested in the white pair, i wouild love to get the scorpion pair aswell if more pairs become available

flukes
Wed Sep 22, 2004, 02:25 AM
mtchye - It means nothing when discus are involved.. Naa just joking i dont mind.

Clowes - If they are still there by the time its available to interstaters and if mtchye dont get em iam in..

clowes69
Wed Sep 22, 2004, 03:20 AM
flukes,

keep me posted, i will prolly get the white pair as well if they are there still. are you going to contact them?

better to email me at s3017770@student.rmit.edu.au for faster replies

cheers mate

africandiscus
Wed Sep 22, 2004, 11:06 AM
I saw them today in the shop. They look amazing. The White Swan Pair.........WOW!

kevkoi
Wed Sep 22, 2004, 11:31 AM
Nice of you to drop in today.... Unfortunately George and I were busy today down at quarantine bagging up fish. Had a shipment of fish clear quarantine today, so had to bring them all into the shop.

... and our little shop is now CHOCKERS full of fish.

Did you enjoy your trip down to SLS? :wink:

ctvu
Wed Sep 22, 2004, 11:36 AM
Hi Scott & guys

If you really order the fish from SLS, I'd like to share the shipping cost because I definetly buy some as well. Please let me know if you guys go ahead.

ctvu@bigpond.net.au

africandiscus
Thu Sep 23, 2004, 01:28 AM
I will be back on Sunday. The shop very clean and looks great.

The fish are amazing. I stay there for hours looking at the different discus varieties.