PDA

View Full Version : Leopard

dachoo
Fri Dec 22, 2006, 10:56 AM
Well, maybe it my turn to put in an everyday leopard & see what everyone think of him.

rtraher
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 02:37 AM
It is a nice fish, the body and head shape are very good. The eye is not solid red. It's hard to tell if the fish is parallel to the camera? I prefer the anal and caudal fins rounded and not too pointy, but overall it's a nicely balanced discus. I'm not really into spotteds (I like wilds) but I'd score this fish 7/10.

Cheers,
rt

dachoo
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 07:51 AM
Proteus

My intention for this post was for people on this forum to critique on this Leopard. Cos I do found a number of fault on him, So I can see does people see as how I see a discus.

Thank rt & everyone. Let do it the way that this section are mean for.

Thank

DA

G-1000
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 08:46 AM
Honestly,

A great fish.

Spotting is not as complete as it could be (I would like to see spotting over the gill plates).

Shape is good, but not the best - the fins look a little out of proportion to the body size.

Good eye, well grown fish.

A clearer tail would look better too.

Nonetheless, drool material for sure.

G

Proteus
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 08:56 AM
Replies and comments outside the Critique topic area guidelines have been moved or edited.

Guide to the Critique Forum:

This forum was set up so that we could all learn from constructively critical analysis of the fish in the pictures posted. It would be appreciated if it could be used ONLY for this purpose.

If you seek honest feedback, and wish to learn about what is and isn't a quality Discus and why, I'm sure you will agree that posts in this forum should be limited to such comments.

As a guide, please use the following as a rough template for your responses:

General impression:

Finnage:

Eyes (shape/colour):

Shape:

Colour/Pattern:

Other Comments:

If you simply seek or wish to give compliments, please post your photos/comments in the Photo Album (http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18).

Also, when posting in the Critique forum, please provide a clear picture and the fish side on (if possible) and only ONE fish per post for critique.

Comments not of a constructive manner, or of no relevance (i.e. "Nice Fish", "Excellent photo") will be removed. This area is for feedback and learning.

If you disagree with some of the feedback given, don't just say you "disagree", provide a reason. After all, everyone views things from a different perspective.

Thank you