PDA

View Full Version : my gold white diamond

scott bowler
Wed Dec 20, 2006, 08:26 AM
this to me is a very nice fish have rased the from a little takka to see how he goes give him your best

samir
Wed Dec 20, 2006, 08:32 AM
very nice looking fish you have there Scott

scott bowler
Wed Dec 20, 2006, 09:04 AM
thanks mate

RJ_Archer
Wed Dec 20, 2006, 07:52 PM
LOVELY! i wish we had golds up this way and good golds like that

goldenpigeon
Thu Dec 21, 2006, 12:06 AM
Can i please remind everyone that if you wish to comment in "Discus Critique" your replies should contain comments about the fish and actual "critique".

If you wish to post such comments as "Nice fish" or "Well done" (or anything along those lines without actually critiquing the fish in your post) please leave these comments in the Photo Album.

Thank You :)

Thats a very nice fish Scott, i cant really find anything wrong with it. From that angle the top of its forehead looks a little bit suspect (slight bump?).

Over all has great appreance, nice colour, great shape and size and has excellent fins and eyes!

Good Job!
David

scott bowler
Thu Dec 21, 2006, 08:41 AM
thanks guys and thank you dave i was trying to see if any one can pick the faults with this fish i think its very good , maybe LR can have a look she is awsome with fish and i think she would tell me if there is some thing out of place.

G-1000
Fri Dec 22, 2006, 06:14 AM
First of all, the even-ness of the white on that fish is flawless, there is no abnormal pigmentation.

You have a slight lump on its head, which may be exacerbating by the fish swimming whilst the picture was taken.

Shape is good.

I disagree about the eye. Most snow whites I have seen have this blackish sort of region in the eye - most show quality fish seem to have perfectly white eyes except for the iris.

Thats a great fish though. Make it look better by laying off the colour bits though !

G